Friday, July 23, 2010

New Arrival

Big J did not survive his case of Boat Fever. We have lost him. We towed the boat home yesterday. He is so excited. He couldn't even sleep last night he was all worried that someone would steal it. kept getting me up making me go out and help him back the jeep in front of the boat so no one could take off with it. It like his little baby.

I told him that he could just sleep in the boat if he needed to. I told him that in stead of making him sleep on the couch when he is bad that now he was going to have to sleep in the boat. He said that he wouldn't listen to me. Which is no different than now. I wish that I could make him sleep on the couch when he is in trouble but he never does. Is it just on T.V. that wives can do that or do other husbands actually get banned to the couch?

Anyway, I'm sure our lives will be centered around the lake now. So if anyone wants to go to the lake just ask Big J and I'm sure he would be more than thrilled to take anyone out. He is super excited to try Wake Surfing. Click on the link to see a YouTube video of it. He says its actually easier than wake boarding. I have no balance so we will see.

He had to get this boat because it is made for wake surfing and making big wakes for wake boarding. Anyway...

Here it is our new arrival...



2 comments:

grandmawhitehouse said...

I'm sure you will learn to love it just like your babies

Mamawags said...

Congratulations!!! Boats are so fun :)