Thursday, January 27, 2011

What did you do with your fog day?

We just had 2 fog delay days in a row. The first was Tuesday, I woke up and looked out the window and said hmm... pretty foggy but no foggier than other days. But I decided to check the website anyway.

After about 10 minutes of tying to get the page to load I gave up and got the kids up and ready to go. Needless to say they came back from the bus stop and said that it was a fog day. I was so mad that I had woke them up. If their lame website would have worked I would have been sleeping! Even though I watch a little girl on Tuesdays and she was coming even if it were a fog day or not. But I could have probably gotten another 45 minutes. Anyway, all I did that day was sit around on the computer. The kids just watched movies.

Wednesday we had another fog day. I was able to check the site and didn't wake the kids up and went back to bed. But then I talked myself into getting back up and getting everyone ready and going to the Gym. I should have just slept in.

So this morning I was really excited to sleep in. Because I didn't have anything else to do today, because, if it were a fog day I wouldn't need to work in the school. So I woke up to come and check the website, took a look outside and my heart and my dreams of going back to school were crushed. Not a bit of fog outside. I can see all the way down the street! Boo.... This was the one fog delay day I was looking forward to.

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

Our fog has been really thick for weeks but no fog days.