Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Spring Break

Started with a Baby Shower for my littlest sister. My sister and I made her this gift.

A Onesie Cake I wanted to make something a little more unique than a diaper cake. Plus she is going to use cloth diapers instead of disposables. It is made up of Onesies, Receiving blankets, burp cloths and a few cloth diapers. We decorated it with pacifiers, hair accessories, teethers, socks and shoes and a few toys. It was fun! Babies are so FUN!


The main event was Sara and Brad were getting Sealed in the Logan Temple. The Sealing was awesome and I was so glad that I was able to attend. So happy that they were able to be sealed to each other.


Here is most of the Family.

Later that day we were able to go to my Uncle Mikes house. The kids had a blast. They got to ride horses and hold baby bunnies and get eggs from the chickens. They had a great time.

Little A was "chomping at the bit" to get onto that horse. I told Grandpa that if she didn't get a ride she would have been devastated.

Little C was excited too, he kept saying "Hee Haw! My turn!" When he finally got his turn I was a bit nervous. he wanted to hang onto the reigns and I thought that he was going to fall off. I made him hold onto the saddle instead.

Little D did not want to ride. I made him. After his turn he didn't want to get off and said he wanted to ride a horse all the time.


The next day we went to a giant arcade type of place with laser tag, go cars, bumper boats, bowling and tons of games. Little D was tall enough to drive the go carts. He said "Now I am like a real race car driver!"

Some more pictures from Boondocks!

Bumper Boats

Little A and Grandma

Merry-Go-Round


The rest of our Vacation was spent in Arizona. While there we just hung out with family and had good times together.

To sum up, it was a Great Spring Break.

1 comment:

Tristen said...

Oh my gosh, Shawnel! I know where you got your amazing hair!!

What a fun trip! You were missed around here but I'm so glad you had a great time! Time to get gardening!! We're going to try to get to the gym tomorrow early-ish so hopefully we'll see you there!