Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Amazing Little C!


Here is a trick that Little C has mastered. The art of sleeping upright. He will be sitting quietly in the shopping cart or eating lunch/dinner at the table and without warning you will only turn your head for a second and..... this is what happens.

(This picture was taken by my Dad while we were in Ross)

He does this all the time. Most of the time when he does it at the table he is mid bite and has a whole mouth full of food left.

(This picture was taken today at lunch)

In this picture we were in the WinCo parking lot. 2 mins. earlier while I was loading the groceries from the cart onto the cashiers belt the lady behind us told me that he was asleep! He was sitting straight up like the earlier picture, so I put my purse there to use as a pillow.


No comments: