Friday, November 6, 2009

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN!


This year we had a Clone Trooper, Tinker Bell, and a Dragon! But I must admit that my enthusiasm for Halloween wasn't as it should have been. I only made Little A's costume and by the time I was done with that all my Halloween Spirit was gone. Plus Little D was insistent on being a Clone Trooper and I didn't want to make one of those.

But the kids had fun and we were able to go to the church Trunk-Or-Treat. First they played little games and there was food to eat.



Little C had colored chocolate dripping down his chin and onto his costume. That was my first mistake, letting him have that first bag of M&M's. I was very grateful for Bro. Krumm for handing out Cheetos instead of candy. I would rather give Little C Cheetos than candy.

This was the first year that we let Little D run around with his friends by himself. He was pretty excited. Big J took Little A around to all the cars.

Needless to say we now have too much candy hanging around and all the kids are addicted. Little C brings me candy after candy wanting me to open it. We have caught him a few times with a candy bar eating and squeezing it through the wrapper. He must have a hidden stash somewhere.

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

Pretty sure we would like to borrow that trooper costume next year