Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New year! New Goals!.... Maybe not.

(Get a Wordle Here)

Yes it is a new year and yes there are goals but I don't think that they are much different than last year. I was looking at my post from last January and was surprised at how much I didn't get done last year. Like my goal to lose all the baby weight. I lost most of it but then gained some during the Holidays. So that is one that is the same. To lose the last 20 lbs.

Also going to bed at 10 and getting up at 6 is super hard for me. I am a night owl. I am so not a morning person. Maybe I will try that one again. We will see. However, it would help the scripture study goal.

Also to be more diligent in having F.H.E.

Reading the scriptures to my children. (If anyone has any tips on how to keep a 6 and 4 yr old interested let me know)

Be a better house keeper.

Be a better wife and do more "wifey" things IE; Iron, make lunches, make dinner all the time, get the clean laundry in the closet and drawers before they are worn again.

So there are just a few. But there are about a million ways I can think of to work on. The list never ends.

1 comment:

grandmawhitehouse said...

Copy your wordle and put it where you can see it. It will help remind you