Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's been over a month!


I know! I have been awful at blogging lately. But to be fair neither is anyone else. But no I have thought about it but every time I get on here I just didn't feel like doing it. So here is what our January looked like.

We went up to the snow again. But this time there was TONS of snow! It was past our knees. It was so pretty on all the trees that I couldn't stop saying how pretty it was. Big J was saying that it was like I had never seen snow before. But to be fair it had been a long time since I had seen this much pretty, white, fresh snow.


So we played for a while and then we had a BBQ. Here is Big J using a Popsicle stick found in the glove box as a spatula. We brought everything except one of those. Don't worry it wasn't some old used stick. It was one you can get for crafting. So it was all good.


And I have to mention that all the people that were there before us were telling us that you couldn't sled because the snow was too deep and you just sink. They were wrong. You just needed some guys paving the way a couple times. We made an awesome hill and by the time we left everyone was using it.

When we decided it was time to go home we loaded up the truck with snow. It seems to be the thing to do. When you are driving up you see all these trucks with snow in the back, on their way down. I'm not sure if it was fun to have all the snow or how long it lasted, since it went to our friends house. But I'm sure that their girls had fun playing in it when it. Since it was much warmer in town than it was in the mountains.


And the rest of January was just another month. Not a lot happening.

No comments: