Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Double Vision

Everyone keeps saying how much Little C looks like Big J. But then they also say that Little D and Little C look the same. Well Little D looked just like Big J for a while too. He has the stronger genes. Anyway I got to thinking that I would post a blog with a picture of each at the same age, to see if people could tell them apart.

So here is the first one.
Baby pictures.
Which one is Little D and which is Little C?

Next is 2 and 1/2 years old.

This was actually hard for me to do. Just because all the pictures that I found I could totally tell who was who. I'm not sure if that is because I knew which was which or if its just because I am the Mom. But Big J couldn't tell them apart so I guess these are good. Its also harder to find a pic of Little C without one of his siblings in it also.

So there you have it can you tell them apart?

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

I can't tell on the baby picture but the 2 1/2 year old one is easy.