Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Post Pumpkins


Here is what Kathy and I have been up to for the last 2 days. We had to split it up between 2 days because of all our kids. But this project cost us about $14. It would have cost less but we bought a ton of paint. Way more than necessary. (Oops) But it was fun. We purchased the lumber peelers from Home Depot for about $8 and they cut them to our measurements for free. That was nice. All the other wood we needed came from my Garage/Yard. I have a vast amount of tree branches and scrap wood lying around. I also had all the raffia and leaves from various different projects. Anyway it was fun and I am excited to make all the other things on our list. Next up... Wood Pallet pumpkins.
Sorry about the poor picture... It was dark and rainy when I took this.
Little D keep trying to sell these to his friends when he gets off the bus I hear, "Pumpkins! 5 cents!"

No comments: