Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Craft Fair 2010


The craft fair has come and gone. Which is sad and great all in one. Sad because its fun to have your things displayed and great because its always crazy around here before and during the fair. Here are some pictures of my things.

I made some dress forms this year to display my things on. Which I thought was a much better way to show of all my stuff. It was a pretty good turn out this year.

Even though the last day was painfully slow. I will still be doing it next year. For me its just fun. My mother even sent some of her stuff this year.

It was so fun to try and sell her stuff. Everyone just loved it and was amazed at her talent. She sent things last minute too and so next year hopefully we will be more prepared. My plan is to prepare throughout the year. So let see how that goes.

No comments: