Thursday, December 16, 2010

First Hair Cut



At age 5! Yes it took us 5 years to get it just past her shoulders and its so thin. She has been begging me to cut her hair for a while now. Every time I cut the boy's hair she wants hers cut and she has only ever gotten a trim. I didn't want to make her have long hair, its just that it took so long to get any hair at all.


So I finally gave in.. I figured that the hair she cut a while ago would be the same length faster if it was shorter and maybe it would get thicker faster. Who knows? All I know is it was a little hard to sit there and watch my friend cut it all off. She wanted to go to Cool Cuts but I told her that for the first cut we had to go to someone I trusted. I told her once we had the style we might be able to go there for a trim. It turned out cute and she loves it. She flips it all over. SO... what do you think?


The little bits of bangs u can see are from her self given hair cut a while ago.

3 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

It is darling!

Unknown said...

Hey! I like that new hair doo. Love Grandpa

Jessica said...

So cute! She is adorable. :)