Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crafty

So lately there has been no shortage of things that I want to make but there seems to be a shortage of Time, Energy, and Motivation. I have however, been able to do a few things for Halloween. The first is something that we had done 2 years ago. We all got a pumpkin and decorated it. But 2 years ago Little A was too young and now we have Little C. So we made 2 more. Here they are...


The other project I did was with baby food jars. I was getting quite a collection built up and I almost started to throw them away when I came a cross an idea to make Jack-O-Lantern tea candle holders out of them. All you do is modpodge the tissue paper over the jar and then draw a face. You could also use streamers but I couldn't find any when I was getting supplies. Then I put a fake tea candle that I found at Costco (in a pack of 28 with extra batteries. But I don't remember how much) in each one and lined the sidewalk. I plan to put them out on Halloween. I also used them to decorate my trunk at the Trunk-or-Treat.



I hope to have more crafts to show you later.

No comments: