Thursday, October 30, 2008

Homemade Halloween Costumes

So every year I have made the Kid's Halloween Costumes. With the exception of Little D's Transformer costume which Big J made. So this year I did the same.

First Little A. She is a Cowgirl this year. I made her dress and belt. Found the hat at the fair (the tiara lights up) I didn't let her turn it on cause it is blinding if you look at the lights. I found the Boots at the Boot Barn. I was hoping to find purple ones but I'm glad I was able to find white. In all her pictures I made her say "YEE HAW!" I wanted her to have a little pony on a stick but I didn't have time to go to the toy store, Oh well, she'll never know the difference. Here is a picture of her best YEE HAW!



Now Little C's costume was by far the funest to make and cutest! I made this one from the hat right down to the shoes! I even made the clown. He He. Little C made a super cute clown. Too bad he fell asleep so soon at the Trunk-or-Treat. And it just so happens that one of the things that I am worst at is sewing on buttons. They never seem to stay. I just can't figure them out. They seem so simple too. But his three big buttons fell off by the end of the night. So here he is in his best clown smile, Little C the Clown!



Now This is Little D's best Jedi Pose. He has a super cool light saber that pops up with a push of a button and it makes sounds and has lights. Unfortunalty I didn't make his costume though. My sister Samurai Mom loaned it to us. (Who was Sarah Palin for Halloween.)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

You are a rockstar! Wow! The clown costume is amazing. You want to make me a costume and ship it over by tomorrow? Hehe.

Samurai Mom said...

That vote counter make my stomach queasy with nervousness.

homegirl said...

You did such an awesome job! The kids look so cute!

Sabrina said...

Your kids were so cute for Halloween! You are so good, their costumes turned out great!