Thursday, November 13, 2008

Formula Crafts

So as I said earlier, I am obsessed with crafting lately. There are too many to do! And most of them need to be done by Christmas. I have been saving all my Baby food jars and had some formula cans that I kept. Why I keep them all I don't know, I just figured it was a waste to throw them away when there is probably a craft I could use them for. Big J thinks that I am crazy I'm sure. If you open our cupboards you will see mostly baby food jars. Which is not good cause I have absolutely no room for them! Anyway.... I decided that today I would figure out what I would do with them. After searching on the Internet and finding a few ideas I came up with these....
These are made from the Formula cans, wrapping paper, and a little bit of ribbon and scrapbook paper. I made them to match my Turquoise/Brown/Gold/Light Green bathroom. It's amazing that the wrapping paper that I bought for another project, that I will post after Thanksgiving, matched my bathroom perfectly.


Before, I had all of these ribbons and bows in an old diaper wipe container. Not nearly as cute! I am going to make one more so that I have 3 up on the cabinet. Oh and if anyone has any other ideas on how to use these let me know.

1 comment:

homegirl said...

Adorable! You need to sell these at Laurels show! These are too cute!