Saturday, November 22, 2008

Vacation!!!


I am so excited to be going on Vacation. Not only do we get to go to Arizona and see family but we only have to drive for 7-8 hours instead of 22! I am so excited to go and hopefully I will be able to help my "New Sister" with some ideas for her house. I made them something for it already and I hope that they like it. Can't say what it is now cause then they will see so I will blog about it after I give it to them.

We haven't been to AZ for 6 years so it will be fun. Big J is already wanting to go and see all out old fiends from there. I'm more low key and probably wouldn't just call them up. If we crossed paths then cool but I'm not one to call someone up out of the blue and get together. I'm not sure why. Maybe I just don't like the awkwardness of it. And its probably only awkward in my head. I'm sure that with some it wouldn't be. Thats why I'm always kinda bummed when I think about moving. I wish that all of our friends could move with us. Even when friends move, I always think that it would be cool if we could all move with them. I know. I'm crazy. But oh well.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YAY for Arizona and seeing me and J! :D Can't wait to see you guys!