Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Biggest Losers! (not quite)


No we were not the Biggest Losers but we did come in 4Th out of 11 teams. We were behind the leader by 1.825 percent. The top 3 were all within that 11 percent. Then there was us with our 10.049. I knew from about week 2 we probably wouldn't win, but it was a great motivator to have a partner that you didn't want to let down by gaining. In all I lost about 15 lbs! I almost feel like we should do it again so that I can lose the other 15lbs I have left to go. But I am glad that its over too. I told myself that I was gonna have a huge cheat day after this was over but I have to wait until next week because we are doing the Preparedness Drill. So next week I will finally use that Cold Stone Gift card I've had in my wallet forever! Look out Cold Stone, 1 Shawnel Special comin' up!

1 comment:

Heather said...

congrats! that is great! i hope you get to your goal. How are you?