Sunday, March 15, 2009

Garden Update....

Well the Garden is about 90 percent planted. There are only a few things that I am waiting to plant until it gets a little warmer. But so far I have planted strawberries, rhubarb, zucchini, peas, beans, peppers, tomatoes, corn, carrots, and potatoes. I know.... I know... what is there left to plant? Well I will be planting more peppers, cucumbers, watermelon and a pumpkin (at the request of Big J. He wanted the Giant seeds from Lowes but I told him that we didn't have the 15' needed for it to grow. so he settled for the less giant but still huge pumpkins. So now I'm just crossing my fingers for things to grow. I think that my odds are good for at least one thing to turn out. I sure planted enough.

2 comments:

JOY said...

Hi I found your blog while I was blog hopping and saw your "garden update" title. I've been working on my garden too - congrats on getting most of your planting started. I'm almost ready! Thanks for motivating me today!

grandmawhitehouse said...

Good job. I will also be crossing my fingers that things will grow. At any rate you are doing what you have been told to do and you will be blessed for your obedience.