Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lost Treasures!

So while clearing a space for the baby clothes in the attic I was wondering what was in all the boxes up there anyway. I opened 3 while I was up there and was totally surprised! I found one was full of dishes like 2 casserole dishes, 2 bread pans, 3 cake pans, a set of tart pans, a snow cone maker, a little food processor, and a nice set of glass serving bowls. Not to mention in the other boxes were stuffed with candles and towels and stuffed animals!

I have no idea what I am keeping all this stuff for, so I will probably be having a garage sale in the near future.

There are 2 big suitcases up there that I'm sure that there is stuff inside. I didn't get them down because I am terrified of spiders and I just knew that there were probably spiders on those. They were the closest things to the wall. So maybe one day I will get someone to go up there and look for me. It will be just my luck that once they do they will find that all that is in there are BABY CLOTHES!!!! Maybe I will be lucky and it will be clothes for me. And they will miraculously fit me too!

No comments: