Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another First

Yesterday was the first day of school. I was so excited! I can't believe that Little A is in kindergarten already. She was very excited. When all the other kids showed up she started to act shy though. Once I was able to leave I think she did just fine. She was very happy when she got home and I think that she thought that she was a big girl. She was able to ride the bus home and she thought that was cool.


She is also excited to ride the bus to school today. Even Little D is excited to get to have her on his bus. Little D had no problem getting back to school. We dropped his backpack at his class and he was off to play. I stayed with Little A until her class got started. She said that her teacher read her stories and sang her songs. Little D is harder to get things out of and would only tell me that all they did was do a word search and play bingo all day. But I think they had fun. There were no tears today about having to go back so I would consider that a good sign. Well the bus just drove away so I guess I had better do some cleaning or something...

We just had to jazz up this backpack with some bedazzle jewels!


Little D 2010 2nd grade.