Saturday, February 26, 2011

Out with the old...

(here it is, my new fridge)

In with the new Refrigerator! Yay! I finally got one. It came on Thursday. They even came earlier than the time window they gave me which made me even more happy.

I find myself looking in it just cause its so pretty. At least compared to my old one. It was a little tricky to get everything in. Even though this one is bigger than our old one I didn't know where the best places were for everything. I'm sure in a little while everything will have a certain spot.

I also often find myself forgetting that I now have water and ice that I can eat and drink. Like the other day I was talking on the phone thinking to myself how thirsty I was. Then I remembered that I had nice filtered water that I could drink and that made me happy. I even put crushed ice in it. Yay! Happy day.

No comments: