Monday, January 5, 2009

Goals for the Year

I don't usually do the resolution thing. Like my sister I think that resolution is to final. And Almost setting yourself up to fail. So I set goals. I have little goals that will hopefully get me to the big goal at the end of the year.

My goal is to Read my scriptures each morning. I know that I should be doing this already but its hard to find a quiet time with 3 kids.

So another goal is to go to bed at 10 and get up at 6. That way I will have an hour of quiet until I need to get the kids up and ready for the Bus and the Gym.

Another Goal is to lose all my Pregnancy weight this year. I think that this should be very attainable. A Whole year to lose 30 lbs. That is only like half a pound a week. I hope to have this goal completed early like say July.

Another is to be more organized. I am always forgetting things and never know where anything is.

2 comments:

grandmawhitehouse said...

Good Goals. Its always good to tell someone your goals because they will hold you to it. So when I see you next i will ask you about them.

Wendy said...

Great goals, Shawnel! 2 mornings a week I get up at 3:40am to read my scriptures before working out. It is the ONLY quiet time all day for me to be uninterrupted. They're all awake when I get home from the gym! So I know what you're saying about finding a quiet time to read. And when I try to read at night, I'm too tired and don't retain anything! Thanks for sharing your goals and inspiration!