Monday, January 5, 2009

Apron Hanger

Its been a while since my last blog. I guess I have been to busy and not motivated enough to sit down and do it. I always wish that more people would update there blogs more often but then I don't either. Now that the Holidays are over hopefully I will be able to blog more often. Over the Holidays I was doing a few crafts. Among them was this one that I am excited about. I made this for my sister Auntie N. It is a Apron Hanger. Since she loves aprons. She picked out a quote and then I had Big J cut me a piece of wood and bevel the edges. Then I painted it and I used Kathy's Cricut and made some vinyl lettering and screwed the knobs on a Whalla! I am going to make myself one of these but only for F.H.E. instead.

1 comment:

grandmawhitehouse said...

I love your blog background and this is a cute craft too.