Saturday, April 11, 2009

FHE Boards

Here is a picture of what it looks like after Thursday. I still need to get the knobs and make the little names that will hang from them.
I will update this post when I get it all finished.

Well I finally made one!. Its been on my list of crafts to do for a while now. I finally made Big J cut out the boards for me. I had him cut out 4 boards 2 for Kathy, 1 for Selena and 1 for me. So all day Thursday we painted and cut out the lettering on the Cricut. It took a little while to figure out the size but once we got it down it went pretty fast.

I love that I have 2 friends that have a Cricut. They even have different sizes. It makes it nice when we get together and do fun things like this.

We had 10 kids here for most of the day and it wasn't bad at all. They had so many friends to play with that they didn't bother us much until they were hungry.

Here is a picture of Selena putting her letters on.
Don't mind the mess.... its organized chaos.

No comments: