Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Road Trip

Well my plans for leaving at 4 failed miserably. I was however up at 3:45 am on Saturday morning. I showered and got dressed. Big J was still not out of bed so I decided to load the car. Once I was done with that Big J finally came out and we were almost ready when he decided that he needed to get pictures off the computer and put them on a USB drive to take to his family. So by the time everyone was in the car it was 5:30 am. Then the car wouldn't start! We didn't have Big J's work truck at the house either. Luckily we have a battery charger. So we waited for the battery to charge enough. We didn't leave Bakersfield until 6 am.

It seemed like the closer we got to SLC that first day the slower Big J was going. I was about to scream! But not wanting to start another argument I resisted the urge.

The rest of the trip was OK. Minus stopping just about every hour to change Little C's diaper, I don't know what his problem was but I'm glad we are finally here so that we don't have to drive anymore.

1 comment:

tiki95 said...

Have a great time with your family and the fresh air. Pack some up and bring it home with you :)