Monday, June 29, 2009

Who says you only wear your Wedding Dress once?


Well whoever said that was sooo wrong! One of the things that I was looking forward to doing when I got to Montana was trying on my wedding dress. Its part of my weight loss goals. Well my sister Samurai Mom also wanted to put hers on. My little sister, who is engaged, obviously didn't have one yet, so instead she put on her old prom dress. The other 2 girls in the family either didn't have theirs there or didn't have one yet. Next year we will do this again only we will do our hair and makeup. Hopefully we will also have all 5 of us girls in our wedding dresses!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm impressed that you can wear your wedding dress after 3 kids! I'd be afraid to try mine on, it'd be too depressing. Way to go on your goals though!