Monday, June 29, 2009

The Zip Line

We went Zip lining! It was so much fun. They only down side to this was that it was raining and when it wasn't raining it was windy. So we were wet and cold about the whole time. On the last line down we were all saying how our fingers were numb. But it was fun just the same.

Here we are getting ready.... Some of us needed more help than others!

Here we are all excited and ready to go.

This was like the "Bunny Hill" of zip lines. You were not that high off the ground and it wasn't very long so you didn't go too fast. So no one was too nervous.


This is a picture of the second line we went on. BIG jump from the Bunny Line! By this line it was raining.

This is me way back there! (If you click on the picture you might be able to actually see me) I was going so fast and I was too scared to let go to do the starfish to slow down. You have to put your arms and legs out to the sides. I could only do the legs cause I was to scared to let go. Oh and I SCREAMED the whole way down!

Here I am safely at the bottom. The rain was pelting my face on the way down. They said that I came in super fast. They were all saying that I was a speed demon. I just said, "Nope just too scared to let go!" Everyone over 200lbs was required to wear a little parachute so that they wouldn't get going too fast. After this one I was like, "I think I need a parachute" They told me that this was probably the fastest one, so I didn't end up getting one.

They made us show them the landing position every time we were hooked up to the line. Here is Mrs. Moss on her trip down line 2, doing an excellent landing position. Some people were crazy and would wait until the last second to tuck! I was always tucking early. Better early than not at all I think.

Here we all are at the top of line 3. All of us that is except for the 2 (you know who you are) that were too chicken to go.


Big J and I looking on line 2. Waiting for line 3.

No comments: