Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Little A!


Well today was Little A's birthday. She is 4 today! I can't believe that she is that big. Well she had a great day. She woke up to this site.....

I made sure to set up the Doll House and Bike before I went to bed. Mostly because she is always up before I am. Not today though.

We were all up to see her come into the room.

I think that she was a little confused about what all the presents were for.

She did know that it was her birthday but if you know Audrey she doesn't like too much attention.

I made her this cake this afternoon. She said that she wanted pink and purple frosting. Although I'm sure I could have done both I asked her if pink frosting with purple sprinkles would be OK. We practicaly had to force her on the bike at first but then she want to go for a ride. So we went for a ride around the block on her new bike after breakfast.

On our way out the door she was pleased to find a big sign that read HAPPY BIRTHDAY with some bubbles attached. Her Sunbeam teacher had put it out there early this morning. So on the ride we were halfway around and she was tired and wanted to stop but I urged her on back to the house. She did really well. She had trouble at first with pedaling she would get going and then all the sudden she would pedal backwards and stop. But I think that she has the hang of it now.

Later we had cake and then after dinner we went to McDonalds for some ice cream cones. She is pretty excited to say that she is now 4 instead of 3. She asked me today if she was all the way bigger. I said that she was a little bit bigger.

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

What a cool sunbeam teacher! Haooy Birthday Little A. We love you!