Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time + Fabric = This.....

Well I have been trying to stay home more lately and this is what I do when there is nothing else to do. First I have been making a few things for the Craft Fair thing that I will be participating in this December.

Also I looked at Little A's TV stand and said this looks horrible. Here is the before. So I decided to make some little boxes/baskets to put it all in. I had some left over fabric from when I made her Quilt for her bed, so I decided to make them match.



Here is the after.


The other project that I was working on was this. It is a Hopscotch Mat. Kathy found this idea online and we decided to make them. I just finished with mine.

I didn't want it to be too girly because Little D was excited about it and said to not make it pink. (not that he knew what hopscotch was before I made this)

I think that he was just excited about me making something for them.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That hopscotch mat is a WAY cute idea Shawnel! Lovin' it!

grandmawhitehouse said...

Love the boxes. Can't wait to see what you made for the craft fail. I know you are keeping it a secret.