Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Little Late "The 4th" Part 1


Well I know that this post is pretty late but I haven't felt like posting lately. Anyway, this is what we did over the 4th of July.


That morning we went to the Beach with the Lahoda's and the Fordham's. It was the first year that Little D actually got in the water. We had a lot of fun though. It was nice having so many people there.

The kids mostly played in the sand while the bigger kids and the even bigger kids went boogie boarding! Big J made me go out. The water was so cold at first but after like a minute you got adjusted and it was just fine. I was pummeled by wave after wave. One time, I was just grateful to have been able to make it to the surface alive, only to find (among other things) that another huge wave was right behind it. The waves and I were not getting along that day.

The kids had fun burrying Little D and then Big J. Little D got sand in his mouth like 3 times. It was his own fault though, I told him to quit smiling.

The kids were putting the sand on and he would just keep smiling.

Little C was so funny, He would not leave the towel. It was quite the nice baby gate. He would just sit at the edge and pick up the sand. It was funny mostly because he would pick the sand up and put it on the towel next to him.

Toward the end of the day we got the kites out and all the kids had a blast! Every time we go to the beach we bring them and they never get used. I'm just glad that this year they did.

No comments: