Thursday, July 30, 2009

Split Personality Superheros?


Well if they didn't exist before they do now! Super A and Super D! Above they are giving their best super poses. Little D has been running around with a towel tied around his neck for about a week so I decided to make him a cape. And if you make something for one you have to make it for both right? So yesterday I whipped up these 2 capes. They took me about an hour each to make and they are so cute! I am very excited about them Here is a picture of the Back.

They chose their own colors. And they were pretty cheap to make. You have to love Walmart fabric.

And as I mentioned before they had split personalities. So Super D is also Batman! And Super A is also Power Princess!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wow! You are so talented! If you need to cool down, come on over and swim with us! We love company

Samurai Mom said...

my kids' bdays are coming up. Go Aunt Weenie!