Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ice Cream Creations!

I have probably talked to most of you about the creation that I make when I go to COLD STONE. Even though I am sure that I am not the first person that has made this creation before I think that It is SO good. Some people that I tell about it are surprised by the combination. I am always like really? And then tell the that they have to try it. Most people say that they will but I doubt that they ever do. Anyway, I have been trying to come up with a good name for it for a while.

Having said all this, last night Big J and I went out to Cold Stone after the fireside at the Stake Center. (Given by Pres. Carter on Power Tools for Faith) And after we were stunned by Big J's new calling. (Pay attention on Sunday) While we were sitting there I thought of a name and I couldn't believe that I had thought of one so easily. Now that I have it I can't believe that it wasn't one of the first that I tried. Because naturally when someone goes to name something they automatically try to mix the words of the things that they are naming.

The name is Razzoreo. And from that you might guess that the 2 main ingredients are raspberries and Oreo's. Yes when I go to cold stone I have them take French Vanilla ice cream and mix in raspberries, oreos and sometimes nuts. It has just the right amount of chocolate to vanilla ratio and the raspberries give it tart and sweet. So you have Chocolate, Vanilla, Tart, Sweet, and if you add nuts then the salty of the nut and the crunch. What more could you ask for? It is the perfect Ice Cream Creation.

And now that I have made a whole blog about it I am feeling a little silly but oh well. Its good and maybe just maybe I'll tell Cold stone about it and they can put it on their menu. Its a far reach but who knows!

3 comments:

Samurai Mom said...

Say "Hi" to Bishop Turner for me!

Jessica said...

Fill us in after Sunday comes about the new calling! :)

grandmawhitehouse said...

me too!