Saturday, September 12, 2009

***Cheyenne Update***

So It has been 2 weeks since we brought home Cheyenne. She has been a great dog so far. The first week I was a little frustrated with her because of the potty training. But now I think that we have that mostly under control. I still don't trust her at night so I keep her in her cage. I don't know when you are supposed to trust them enough to leave them out all night.

The kids just love her and she has become much more active in the last week. Little A wants to be in charge of her all the time and she tries to make her do things, which earns her a little growl every now and then. At least she has stopped trying to carry her around everywhere.



We have been able to teach her how to play ball, so that is fun. I was beginning to worry that she would never learn but she does pretty well now. Although she has a very short attention span. Everyone that meets her asks about her and says that she is so cool. All I can say is I KNOW! She is totally different. She has a look about her that make you think that she wouldn't be fun to pet but she is totally the opposite. She has fattened up just a bit. When we brought her home she was so bony and it kinda worried me a little bit. But now when I pet her I cant feel her bones as much. So that is good.

Now I am just wondering what I am supposed to do with her when we go to MT for my sisters wedding. I think that I want to take her with us but I am still trying to figure out if that is reasonable or not.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Don't teach her to play ball! That is all she will want to do! She is so cute...BRING HER! :)