Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy 100!


Its my 100th post on this blog!!!

I know I have had this blog a while and I should have way more than 100 posts but hey. What can you do. I have been in a rut as far as blogging goes, but I think that I'm free of that for a while.

So more exciting news!

Big J and I are thinking about going on a Cruise!!! I have never been on a cruise and think that it would be awesome. It will be our Honeymoon. We have been married for 8 years this June and we still haven't taken a Honeymoon. I know lots of people are the same way. And since we are not going to be going to MT this year. We need to find somewhere else to go. I asked Big J what he wanted to do for vacation and he said maybe a cruise.

So now we have to find Cruise that we want to take. So if there is anyone out there that has been on one and has any suggestions that would be great. We have only 2 criteria that has to be met. One is it has to be Tropical, that way it will be warm and we can snorkel. And 2 is that it has to be relaxing! So I am open for ideas.

I hope that by putting this out there it wont be ruined and that we will end up going. Maybe this will help us to actually do it. Since its on the net now, we have to go right?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yes. You do have to go! We were lookin' some up because J wanted to go on one and the one that we found so far that we think would be way fun is the Eastern Caribbean one. We've already been to Mexico so we didn't wanna look at any Mexican or Western Caribbean ones. That's my suggestion! Have fun! :D