Saturday, February 20, 2010

Completed!


Finally! I have had this stuff hanging around for about a year. I finally made Little A her Bow holder. It was so easy and quick too. I don't know why it took me so long to finish. But at least it is done now. It help us remember to use the bows too. We would always forget that she had them before but now we can see them all and thus we remember.


Also done is....

I have wanted to put flowers in pots out front for a long time, and I finally did. I was at Costco the other day and they had these awesome pots. They were only 20 bucks. So i bought 2 for the front and now I think that I will buy a few more and plant my herbs in one and maybe a tomato plant in one. Or maybe just more flowers. But to get pots that big are not very cheap, so when I saw them I had to get them. So then Monday Little A went with me to Lowe's and helped pick out the flowers.



This one looks pretty sparse but it will fill in eventually. That is if I don't kill them before it has a chance.


In the works.....

Little A's newly painted room. (which is going to be awesome! I hope)
This years Garden prep

No comments: