Friday, March 5, 2010

Cleaning Out!

I cleaned out the attic today. Found some interesting things up there. First I found an ice cream maker that I thought we had, but could never find. Then I found all these board games. We have 2 of a lot of games. Mostly because they were in the attic and forgot we had them. Some of the ones in the attic still have the plastic on the box. Never been opened. But the funniest thing I found was A box labeled Bathroom Misc.

Now I had seen this box a couple of times up there but it was so heavy, I gave up trying to get it out. But today I was determined to see what was in that box. I knew that I wouldn't be able to get it down, so when I was able to pull it close enough to me to get it opened I was excited. I opened it and this is what I found.


I was like What?

There were 16 bottles of perfume/cologne/body sprays,

8 bottles of sunscreen, Like 5 different lotions,

6 different shower gels,

A bunch of baby lotions and shampoos, Epsom salts, Empty bottles, Toilet bowl cleaner, and other misc. things.

I have no idea why this box was put in the attic. It was clearly labeled Bathroom. When we moved in why didn't we put all that stuff under the counter where it belonged. Instead 6 years later we have it taking up space in the attic. Well at least we did. I have thrown away some of it and the usable stuff I kept and put under the sink where it will probably stay for 6 more years. Well, hopefully not. Hopefully I use it.

No comments: