Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's like you're flying!

Little A learned how to swing all by herself today! She came home from school and just started swinging. I didn't even have to get her going. I asked her how she learned and she said at Pre-school. So Thank You Miss Michelle for teaching Little A how to "pump". She must have been daydreaming whenever I tried to teach her. I was tired of pushing her in the swing for all of our park trips. As I'm sure you were tired of pushing all those 4 and 5 yr olds.


I went to take a picture of her swinging and the camera battery was dead so now I'll have to try and remember to get one on here later.

Also needed is a picture of Little D and his toothless smile. He has now lost both his front teeth. He looks silly and talks with a lisp/whistle now. And before I know it he will be in braces I'm sure. They grow so fast and now all Little A talks about is when she will lose her teeth.

(This is Little C's favorite place lately. He sits there and eats right from the pretzel bag)

As for Little C, he has been wanting to sit on the potty. He doesn't ever go, but at least he isn't afraid of it. Hopefully in the next couple months I will be diaper free!

No comments: