Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Well after my last post I then swam 88 laps in the pool that is 1.2 miles and now am halfway done with the swimming.

So then on day 4 it was much harder to get out of bed. I've had to force myself to the gym. Once I've been moving for a little while I feel better. But it is so hard to get out of bed.
Today was hard to get moving too but I had a light at the end of the tunnel because I am almost done. I keep telling myself only 2 more days. My poor family and house. My family has had some pretty lame dinners and my children are at the gym for 2 hrs at a time. And as soon as Big J gets home I have to leave to go run/walk/swim. But it almost over.

Today I finished my biking! I was only going to do 20 out of the 29 left but after 20 I thought. I can do 9 more and just be done with this part! So I did. And I'll tell you I actually feel like I have more energy now that the biking is done. Just knowing that I don't have to bike anymore made me feel so much better. After tonight when I run to the pool and finish my swimming I will only have a few miles left to run on Friday and I will be done! I am so excited!

Total I have run 19.5 miles, Biked 112 miles, and swam 1.2 miles.

My body however is freaking out because of all the calories I have been burning and so its holding on to everything. Hopefully after today I will start to see some weight loss. But It has to come off eventually so even if I don't have a big number this week. Watch out next week!

No comments: