Friday, June 18, 2010

I MADE IT!!!

YAHOO!!!!
I made it!
I'm done!
I finished my biking yesterday with a 29 mile bike and then I Swam the other mile last night and then today I only had to run 5.2 miles. SO NOW I AM DONE!! It feels great and I am really glad that I did it. It made me realize that I can be working a little harder at the gym and be OK. At least until I reach my goal weight and then I can go for an easy hour and maintain.

So to recap. I Swam 2.4 miles, Ran 26.2 miles, and Biked 112 miles in 6 days and it took me a total of 16.5 hours.

I am so excited to see what the weight loss for everyone competing in the BL competition is this week. I bet we have some great numbers!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are my hero. Holy crap, Shawnel! Way to stick with it! So when you move here you and I can go to the gym together...yes?

jafreakinessa said...

good job sister!