Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hair too...


Along with putting food in his ears he has been also doing this.


I looked over after dinner the other day and saw that he had put his noodles on his head. I know that a lot of kids do this at times but it was just funny the way that he would apply the noodles.

After I saw this, I watched him discretely (I pretended to be looking at the pictures that I had already taken) for a little while and saw his technique. He will slowly pick up a noodle and gently place it on his head then the next noodle would start to go on his head, only he would change his mind and put it up to his ear. At this point he saw me watching and put the noodle back into his bowl. And flashed me this smile.

Little stinker. Yesterday we had Dutch Puff and he had rubbed his syrupy hands all over his head. It looked like he has slicked it down with oil or like his hair was glued to his head.

1 comment:

grandmawhitehouse said...

Maybe he doesn't like your cooking