Thursday, April 15, 2010

Little A's first Graduation



Yep today was the last day of Pre-School for Little A. (her teacher is having a baby in 10 days.) So today they had a little graduation. They sang the ABC's and The days of the week song. It was cute.

Miss Michelle had made them all little graduation hats and gave them all a diploma. She also gave them each a bucket filled with little toys. Little A has been outside since we got home playing with her sidewalk chalk.

I am sad to see it end. Now I will no longer have an excuse to miss Tues and Thursdays work outs. But mostly because that was the only time that I had to be able to go to the store or somewhere with only 1 child. I decided the other day that I can no longer take all 3. They all just end up fighting or something. So now I will have to only go out when Big J is home. Which might be better because it will save me money. (he is hardly home before 7pm) and then I won't feel like going out. This will work probably until Little A starts Kindergarten. She starts in the fall and I can't believe it. CRAZY!

1 comment:

grandmawhitehouse said...

Congratulations Audry! Grandma loves you.