Sunday, May 10, 2009

Birthday Banner

Here is the new Birthday Banner! I just finished it today! It took me about 3 days and now we will have a Banner for all of our Birthdays. Hopefully the kids will like it and look forward to having it hanging when they wake up on their Birthdays! I want to make one for other holidays too like Valentines and Halloween etc. So stay tuned for them. Little D's Birthday is on Friday so I had to complete this one first.


This is what all the letters look like up close.

I threw these on the end of 'HAPPY" just for something fun.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love it! Do you have a pattern, or did you just make it up yourself? What a good idea!

Shawnel said...

I just made it up myself but it was pretty easy. You could make one easily.

Grandma said...

Your birtday banner is darling! great job...Kay really needs to see it. I might steal a copy and email it to her!

Grandma said...

by the way Grandma is carol moselle