Monday, May 25, 2009

Quilted Binder Cover


This is something that I saw in a Magazine a while back and has been on my list of crafts ever since. I did make it a bit different than the magazine though. Mostly because the magazine was covering a composition notebook. I am going to make some that size but Yesterday I decided to cover my compassionate service binder instead. So it did require a little bit of guess work and I only had to unpick something once. But I think that it turned out pretty cute for my first one. Next time I will embellish it a bit more.


I don't have a fancy machine that quilts so I only quilted 1/4 in on either side of the seams.



There is a ribbon that you can tie to keep it closed. Really not that practical.(Who has time to tie things like this) But it makes it look pretty when you do.

3 comments:

grandmawhitehouse said...

I Like It. You are so clever and ambitious.

Samurai Mom said...

Hmm you should make one of those for youe sister

Cotton Queen said...

ThaT LOOKS so cute!