Thursday, May 21, 2009

Child Torture

So today I made the best chicken salad ever! I love it! The first time I tried it I was like, "I have to get this recipe!" but never did. Until I was talking to a friend and she told me that it was in the Ward Cookbook! It was here in my cupboard the whole time. Right under my nose. The whole time I was making it I couldn't stop picking. (which is bad for my diet)

Anyway the reason that I am sharing this is because you would have thought that it was some form of child torture! Little D looked like we were poking him with sticks! I was so confused. To me it is heaven. And he likes everything that was in it. Apples.... GOOD, Grapes..... GOOD, Chicken.....GOOD, Pasta..... GOOD! Whats not to love?

Here is Little D as I was "poking" him. He made this face just about every bite.


No comments: