Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Craft Fair 2009

So I am going to be in the 5th annual craft fair! I'm really excited. I hope lots of people come and I hope that I sell some stuff. So if you haven't heard from me in a while its because I have been madly sewing and sewing and sewing! My dining room table has been covered with all sorts of sewing paraphernalia.

Before we left for AZ Big J asked me if I was going to clean it up and I said "When we get back I only have 3 days of sewing left before the craft fair! I don't have time to get it all back out." So now I am pretty much done. I have a few things that I can still sew but I'm taking a break. My house has been a disaster! With all the Christmas boxes out and the house half decorated. With stuff all over the place I hope no one stops by. Today I was able to clean it up a little bit so that is nice.

So the craft fair, for those that don't already know, is Thurs. Dec 3rd from 5-9 pm. Fri. Dec 4th from 10 am to noon. and then Sat. Dec 5th from noon to 5pm. So tell everyone you know to come. There is no entrance fee and there is going to be a lot of good stuff!

No comments: