Sunday, December 20, 2009

Craft Fair Turnout

Well there was a pretty good turn out for our annual craft fair. It was 3 days of fun and then a whole lot of headache. Only because I was in charge of finding out how much everyone made and dividing up the money. I had done it so many times. I was going crazy when Big J comes over and says (in not so many words),"Why don't you just add this and this and then divide it all by this?" I was like GET OUT OF HERE! Here I had been working on it for like ever and he marches in with his "why don't you do it the easy way" attitude. Which poses the question. Why do Women complicate things so much? I'm sure not all women do, but I certainly do. ARGGGHH! But no in all seriousness I really was grateful that he was able to look at it and find an easier way. Cause I was going nuts! So next year I nominate Big J to do that job. And I'll work on the crafting.

I didn't do super well. But no worries. I have lots of ideas for next year and now that I have one under my belt I know what to expect. Here are pictures of most my table. We tried to take pictures in between customers looking at the tables and so there isn't a picture of all my stuff.


This first one is of most my things. There are the nursing covers and the purses. Not pictured are the Tutu's or the key chains.


The next picture is on more nursing covers and purses but mostly my friends bows that sold pretty well. She does have pretty cute ones. So you will have to stay tuned for next year because I have a lot of new ideas. A lot of people have actually been talking about wanting to do one in the spring or summer months. We will have to see about that.

No comments: