Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Whole New Cheyenne!


WOW! I new she needed a haircut! I have been wanting to take Cheyenne in somewhere and get her hair trimmed and nails cut for a while now but I just hadn't done it. But today I got fed up with not being able to see her eyes that I had to take her in. I called a few friends and they suggested Petco. They said that they are fast and good and that the dog always smells yummy afterwards. So I took her in and MAN you would not believe the difference.

They kept asking me what I wanted to do to her and All I could say was make her look cute. We had never had a dog let alone one that needed its hair cut. The lady was probably not used to my indecisiveness because everyone else in there was telling them exactly what they wanted. She asked me about a beard and eyebrows and how short and I was just like HUH? I told them that I wanted to see her eyes and so I left hoping that when we got back she wouldn't look silly.


(I can't believe that she looked this bad! I hope that this is just one of those pictures where they are trying to make you look bad)

Luckily they took pictures so I have for you these before and after pictures. It was so funny there was a lady in there that after looking at the pictures didn't believe that it was the same dog. They even gave me a framed picture of her and put little bows by her ears! SO cute! It was nice to once again get complements on how cute she is. I might just have to do it sooner than every 4 months!

She is now six months and is officially able to go on walks. Even though she has been running with me a few times already. Shes grown a lot and now weighs about 31 lbs. I hope she stops growing now.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is one cute puppy.

Unknown said...

next time ask them for a puppy cut. so cute :) i dont have a dog to take to get a hair cut :( i will have to live thru you