Sunday, May 15, 2011

Father and Sons Campout 2011

This weekend Big J was able to go on the Father and Sons camp out. He has taken Little D once and this year he was able to take both boys!. They were very excited to be able to go. They went up on Friday and came back at about 2 on Saturday. Big J said that they all had fun and that it was a good trip. Little D agreed and showed me his bite!

Apparently he was bitten by a lizard that he caught. Little C was so exhausted he fell asleep in the car on the way home, about an hours drive, and then I couldn't even get him to open an eye for about 3 hours after they got home. And then Big J and him took another nap! He was soooo tired. But even he said that he had fun and he made sure to tell me, " Danny something something bite!" I knew that he was telling me about the lizard bite. I said I know, its Okay. So it was a good trip.

Meanwhile I was up at 5 am looking for the missing bolt to my new bike. I had lost it the day before after putting the child carrier on the back and then deciding that it was not going to work. when I got done taking it back off the bolt to tighten my seat was gone. So all morning I searched for a suitable replacement. Finally finding one on Little D's old bike. The reason that I needed one so badly is that its Iron Week again! Yep I'm doing it again! We were set to go on a big bike ride that morning to kick it off and get a chunk of our biking done early. So I had to have a seat! Before I could go on the ride thought I had to go sit in the cold on a side walk at 7 am and wait for tickets to go on sale for Little A's dance recital next month. I would never think that you would have to wait in line 3 hrs just for tickets to a little girls recital. But the seats are assigned and so if you want a good close seat then you have to get in early. We ended up in the center of row 9. not too bad. Needless to say we only got a 20mile bike ride in between the chaos of finding something to tow a child in. But it was a fun ride and I will probably go again. We saw tons of butterfly's, squirrels, rabbits, lizards, ducks, and even a snake.

next post will be of little A and I's Girls night!

No comments: