Sunday, May 15, 2011

Great to be 8!




Little D is eight! I can hardly believe it. Soon he will be baptized and be an official member of the church. He is so excited. Today we let him open his presents before church and he was loving it.

Little A gave him 2 GIANT water guns! I kinda think that he will have a hard time holding them up once they are filled with water.

Little C gave him a DS game. Nijago. Or something like that.

Big J and I gave him a New bike! It has 6 speeds. He tried to race me the other day. I let him win. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Grandma and Grandpa Moss gave him his first very own set of scriptures. He was so proud of them. He carried them around church today and showed them to everyone. He was thrilled that they said his name on the front. Now I will have to look into getting him a scripture bag. They also sang to him in primary today and he got a pencil to mark his scriptures with. Next month he will be getting Baptized and we are excited to have my parents and his friends come and watch him do that.

Here are some cake shots!

Daddy lighting the cake!

Dark, glowing cake.

Got them out in one breath!

1 comment:

Samurai Mom said...

Ninjago are only the coolest thing in Legos right now. Even Camrock is into them.