Monday, May 16, 2011

New Frames


Here they are. Little A's new frames. She had a change in her prescription and so she was eligible for new frames. And I'll take new frames whenever I can get them. Kids are so hard on them. So anyway here they are... They are bright pink on the sides and have sparkles too.

I am a little skeptical that these are wrong for some reason. I don't know why but when she put them on and looked at me her eye started to turn in. (which is the reason that she has them. To keep it from doing that) So I asked if it was right. The lady acted like everything was fine. I will have to call the Dr. and make sure that its okay that its doing that. Maybe I am just paranoid. It's not like they just gave her glass for the lenses right? So I will call the doctor anyway just to check.

No comments: