Sunday, May 15, 2011

Girls Night 2011

Since the boys were all camping we decided to have fun on our own. And we did! First we went to a few stores and got some things that were needed.

Then Little A said that she wanted to go to get ice cream. She said that she wanted to get some just like Fancy Nancy. In one of the books we have she orders a "fancy sundae". So we went to Cold Stone and she ordered a waffle cone covered with sprinkles and then vanilla ice cream with sprinkles and a cherry on top. So Fancy! I ordered my usual, my own awesome creation! Best that you'll ever eat. At least I think so. After that we looked for a suitable redbox movie but found none. So we went home.

Little A then said that she wanted to play a game. I asked her what game and she said, with a ton of enthusiasm, "Rock, Paper, Scissors!" I was a little surprised, but thinking that this was the fastest, and simplest games ever quickly I agreed. So we played twice. He He.



Then she said that she wanted to play Go - Fish. So we played that too.



After our games the last thing that she wanted to do was color. So we colored. Here are our pictures.


Then I looked at the clock and seeing that it was 10pm told her that it was time for bed. She had a hard time staying in bed though. She kept coming out and saying that she couldn't sleep because we had done "such fun things!" That made my heart happy! I'm glad that we were able to spend some quality time together. Hopefully I filled her "Love tank" up a little more with that.

1 comment:

Tristen said...

Oh my gosh! She couldn't sleep because you had done such fun things? This is the sweetest thing ever! I love it. Makes me want to have a girls night out with my little A right now!